Buks Haulage Limited Job Vacancy in Zambia: Human Resources Manager
- Company: Buks Haulage Limited
- Location: Solwezi, Northwestern Province, Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
- To lead and manage the Human Resources Department in a professional and efficient way while complying with all the requirements of the Employment and other applicable Acts.
- To provide professional guidance to management in establishing relevant and effective performing manpower compliment that facilitate the realization of set goals and objectives based on provided mission statement.
- To manage and administer resources effectively and monitoring of budgetary operations’ provisions in relation to human resource activities.
- To provide effective and professional liaison service among Management team, employees and all relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and maintain a proper Organogram parallel with Department Heads required structures
- Prepare general human resource activities annual budgets across all operations.
- Provide leadership in the human capital identification, selection and recruitment through well-established procedures
- Develop and manage various professional employment contracts in line with the provisions of prevailing labour laws.
- Ensure an effective staff orientation program that reduces risky performance from new employees
- Develop and implement staff training and development policy that maximizes performance in core operations functions.
- Establish a tight performance management system that ensures effective implementation across all functions and enabling an acceptable development and succession plan.
- Provide leadership in matters of industrial relations such as staff disciplinary and grievance processes, Collective bargaining, and negotiations with works committees.
- In charge of all staff welfare in relation to occupational health and safety, staff insurance policies and security, staff wellbeing, recreation and provision of an acceptable working environment through effective housekeeping measures.
- Develop and maintain an effective compensation policy that attracts quality human resource and ensures retention of high performers.
- Responsible for staff remuneration management and effective payroll system administration and users’ training.
- Manage sensitive information with high levels of confidentiality.
- Counseling and conducting exit interviews.
- Production of timely routine and adhoc human resources activities reports and ensure updated record maintenance of all staff related matters.
- Perform any other duties as may be determined by Management from time to time.
- University Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- College Business Management or equivalent being added advantage
- Minimum 5 Years Direct reasonable work experience at Managerial level.
- Advanced hands on Human Resource packages
- Full Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
How to Apply
All applications should be Addressed to:
The Finance and Administrations Manager P.O Box 110086 Solwezi, Zambia
or email:[email protected] (all documents must be merged).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.