Bureau Veritas Zambia Latest Job Vacancy
BUREAU VERITAS ZAMBIA LIMITED
POSITION: MINE SITE LABORATORY CHEMIST
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification. It was created in 1828 to help clients meet the growing challenges of Quality, Safety, Environmental Protection, and Social Responsibility.
We are proud of the confidence that our over 400, 000 clients have placed in us in all the sectors, from Industry to Agriculture, Service Companies, Mining Companies, Construction Companies, Government and Public Organisations alike. This has been achieved through our network of 79,000 employees and 1,400 offices and Laboratories across 140 countries.
We aim to recruit, develop and retain highly energetic and ambitious talents by offering rewarding jobs and opportunities to grow professionally.
Our Zambia Office opened its operations in 2015 and is now looking to fill the position of Mine Site Laboratory Chemist.
Manage an onsite analytical laboratory
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a Zambian national
- Science Degree with Chemistry major preferably analytical chemistry
- 5 years Minimum experience dealing with base metals
- Age – 30 and above
- Basics Computer skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Proven organizational skills
- Safety conscious
- Team player
- Oversee all laboratory work and analyses
- Ensure the appropriate use of laboratory equipment
- Ensure samples are analyzed in a timely manner and according to the procedure
- Preparation of all sample reports
Report directly to CCE
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer, Ladies are encouraged to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate, send your CV and cover letter to:
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for application is 17:00hrs 13th November 2018
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]