Career Opportunities at MTN Zambia – December 2016
Job Title: Corporate Social Investment Coordinator
- Receive and screen proposals for corporate social investment support for basic requirements
- Prepare and maintain data bank for Corporate Social Investment and Communications plans
- Scan the press on a daily basis and prepares a weekly report capturing reported activities on MTN, Competition and the industry
- Provides support for media events organized by the sub-unit & drafts all internal communications
- Scan all internal communications sent by various departments and provide editorial comments
- Publish approved communications on SharePoint for MTN Zambia staff consumption
- Properly stores videos, pictures, press cuttings, newspapers, magazines, and other materials and collateral
- Prepare and submit on a timely basis and agreed formats any weekly, monthly or special reports required
- Stay abreast of developments in areas of expertise and performs to the highest ethical and professional standards
- Diploma – Journalism and Media Studies or related qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fast paced and dynamic commercial environment
- Media (including social media) Relations
- Knowledge of telecommunications environment will be an advantage
Contact HR jobs: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date: 09/12/2016