Career Opportunity at Zamtel: Deadline16th December, 2016
Zambia Telecommunications Company Limited is a Company incorporated in Zambia under the Companies Act Chapter 388 of the Laws of Zambia. The sole shareholder of the Company is the Government of the Republic of Zambia. The Company falls under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Transport, Works, Supply and Communications pursuant to Gazette Notice No. 183 of 2012 and the Statutory Functions Act Chapter 4 of the Laws of Zambia.
Job Title: Senior Manager- NOC/SMC
To provide supervision and technical leadership for all Zamtel Network Operation entities to ensure optimal performance of the Mobile and Fixed Networks and quality service provision in line with the business strategy while providing end-to-end.
- Degree in Telecommunications/Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Member of EIZ
- Valid ERB Licence
Minimum Experience :
- Minimum of 7 years in Telecommunications, with minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial role (Network Operations)
- Familiar with O&M and technical support work flow and practices
- Experienced in developing and leading an Operations team within a network context
- Technical knowledge of Mobile and Fixed Network technology
- Broad knowledge of best practice standards and processes
- Has Sound understanding of all ZAMTEL systems and platforms
- Fully proficient with operations processes
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word)
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.