Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Currently Recruiting In Zambia
The CRS Zambia country program was established in 2000, and administers a varied and diversified portfolio of nutrition, health systems strengthening, food security, economic growth and livelihoods, orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) research and HIV and AIDS programs. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR INTEGRATED NUTRITION COORDINATOR
CRS is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Integrated Agriculture, Nutrition, Water and Sanitation project in Zambia, a $50-100 million, six-year program. Activities will be focused towards reducing stunting through high value, nutrient rich agricultural and value chain systems, increased household access to water and sanitation, and behavior change pathways in targeted districts. Technical assistance will be provided to 30 districts most likely in Eastern, as well as selected districts in Central or Muchinga Provinces.
Qualifications and Skills
- · Master’s degree in Nutrition, Public Health, or relevant field
- · At least eight years of management experience in the development sector, specializing in nutrition or health.
- · Technical proficiency in integrated nutrition program design, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
- · Proven experience coordinating with local and regional government ministries with demonstrated knowledge of government structures, initiatives, and key relationships in Zambia.
- · Thorough understanding of USAID policies and priorities strongly desired.
- · Proven strategic planning and monitoring and evaluation skills.
- · Demonstrated experience coordinating with and advocating among a broad set of diverse stakeholders including communities, local and national governments, including National Food and Nutrition Commission, INGOs, and other local partners.
- · Proven ability to provide representation at donor and governmental meeting.
- · Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25% of time within country.
- · Excellent English oral and written communication skills required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a cover letter, CV (inclusive three references) to: [email protected] .
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The closing date for receiving applications is 18th March 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All positions are contingent on project award.