Channel Manager Wanted at Life TV
Are you the one to propel us to the next level in Social Entertainment?! We are looking for a vibrant, assertive, creative and accomplished go-getter to join our budding team as Channel Manager. Able to effectively manage self and lead a team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the Channel’s operations. If you meet the Candidate Profile below, we would like to hear from you.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA in Mass Communication or Journalism
- A Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a supervisory or management role in TV
- Track record of verifiable work-related accomplishments
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Between 25 – 30 years’ old
- Sales oriented
- Valid drivers’ license (with own car)
Priority of selection will be given to Zambian nationals that meet the specification. Persons of other nationalities with a valid work permit or residents’ permit are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates may submit their application letter and current CV to [email protected] by 12 noon on Thursday 16th March, 2017. Job reference number: LTVR201700001 – Channel Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.