Communication Officer: National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA)
The National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body established under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following full-time academic and non-academic positions:
To assist the Manager communications in developing communication messages, managing the public relations, in order to promote the image of the Institute as a provider of high quality training, research and consultancy services.
Reports to: Manager Communications
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
- Grade 12 University entrant.
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication or Public Relations.
- Minimum three (3) years in a reputable organization.
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Written communication skills.
- Oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An experience of drafting papers and reports.
- Media relations.
- Networking ability.
- Manage Institute’s website by loading and updating content
- Able to utilize social media to carry out communications and public relations.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit written applications in both hard copies and via email attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names, place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications, employment and experience, publications, earliest date of availability and contact details including cell numbers, email address, names and email addresses of two (2) professional referees and one (1) character reference all of whom must be active.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
22802-4 1 227213
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]