CT Scan Technologist Job: MaryBegg Community Clinic
- Must be able to produce very high quality special imaging with little supervision
- Must have a diploma in computerized tomography (CAT or CT) scanners
- Must be willing and able to assist the Radiologist in his/her interpretation of exams.
- Must be able to function effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Able to demonstrate competency in all applicable areas.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by stating the position in the Subject line of the email. Only detailed CV with photo to be sent to [email protected] (we will ask for certificates and registrations if called for interview). All applications must be smaller than 2mb. No emails larger than 2mb will be accepted.
All candidates please note that only applications that are called for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]