Current Job at Airtel Zambia: IT Compliance Officer
JOB TITLE: IT Compliance Officer
DEPARTMENT: Airtel Money
VACANCY: IT Compliance Officer
LEVEL: Assistant Manager
To maintain a secure and reliable environment in which to utilise information and related technology to achieve the business objectives of Airtel Money.
REPORTING TO COMPLIANCE MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES WILL BE:
- Perform fraud investigations and maintain a fraud risk register
- Investigate, track and conclude security incidents that have occurred within the network
- Perform vulnerability assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of existing controls and Conduct periodic IS audits / assessments
- Review current and potential legal and regulatory issues affecting information security and assess their impact on Airtel Money.
- Maintain information security policies that support business goals and objectives, and are consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain standards, procedures and guidelines that support information security policies, and ensure business processes and IT infrastructure activities address information security risks.
- Oversee and direct information security activities in line with the information security programme / framework
- Facilitate internal training and awareness of IS security policies, controls and best practices, as well as the impact of non-adherence
- Perform field compliance reviews of the agent network and conduct compliance training
- Log and respond to security incidents, and report incidents to business unit management based on severity.
- Perform Reconciliation for the churn suspense account on a weekly basis
- Perform risk assessments on the resources and projects to be protected and maintain the Airtel Money Audit tracker
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Degree in the field of Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of information processing environments, data communications and operating system administration, and information security principles.
- Must be highly aware of emerging trends in IT security.
- Must be well-versed in system development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge on various business applications.
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 2+ years of experience in Partner/ Vendor management related to information security program governance or from the banking industry
- 2+ years of information security experience, which covers:
implementation and management of security solutions including, but not limited to, firewalls, vulnerability scanners and intrusion detection systems; and Information systems audit or IS security assessment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of information processing environments, data communications and information security principles.
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Keen eye for detail.
- Highly motivated, energetic and self-learner.
- Ability to work with little supervision and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be results-oriented,
- Takes the initiative within given parameters with freedom to act.
- Demonstrated high integrity
Suitable candidates are invited to apply sending through their CVs to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is Monday 1st August 2016.
Please note that due to the high volume of CVs received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.