Current Job Vacancies at TopStar Communications Company Limited Zambia: Media Supervisor
- Company: TopStar Communications Company Limited
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast-growing company, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Media Supervisor.
- Ensure 100% adherence to the monthly media budget.
- Design monthly media plan for approval by the third week of every month.
- Achieve brand exposure targets set according to the quartely tactical marketing plan. Secure Added Value & Branding opportunities & Leverage on them effectively.
- Supply Creative Agency with requests for concepts and creative designs for Commercial & other departments through a well detailed briefing template.
- Ensure: Material is current and up to date, Presenters are Motivated and engaged with the Brand as Ambassadors( 1 activity per quarter).
- Achieve 100% customer relationship management with suppliers by ensuring that payments are done on time and issues arising are resolved within 72 hours.
- Report on weekly media activities and competitor review
- Report on monthly cost budget and media activities + other activities.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Media, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 1-2 Years working experience in Telecommunications or Company or profit-making organization.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change.
- Able to Coach and Mentor his subordinate.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem-solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
How to Apply
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly’
e.g. Media Supervisor_Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.