Current Recruitment at Zambia Railways Ltd (2017 Jobs)
Zambia Railways Ltd (ZRL) is a national Railway of Zambia. The company specialises in transporting heavy cargo in the Southern African Development Community (SADC), as well as running a local passenger train service. The area of product specialization is Freight-Bulk cargo and passenger rail services to the satisfaction of all stakeholders. Zambia Railways Ltd therefore seeks the services of committed, vibrant, innovative, and strategically focused and business oriented Zambian nationals to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: Manager Corporate Planning and Projects – 1
- To provide technical and professional advice on appraisal, monitoring and implementation of projects to ensure adherence of all investments to company plans and objectives.
- First Degree in Engineering, Economics, Projects or any Relevant Field
- Five years valuable and traceable experience in corporate planning and running of projects at management level
- MBA/Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Membership to a professional body is a must
How to apply
Applicants who meet the respective stated qualifications and experience should submit their latest detailed Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of their academic and professional qualifications clearly stating on top of the envelop the position applied for to:
The Director Human Resource and Administration,
Zambia Railways Ltd,
1st Floor Shitima House,
PO Box 80935,