Customer Care Executive Job: iSchool
iSchool is a multi-media eLearning concept for Zambia. The ischool Zedupad is a low-maintenance tablet pre-loaded with the entire Zambian school curriculum. It includes interactive learning for students and teachers’ lesson plans. Produced in Zambia, with locally relevant content, the first three grades are available in eight local languages, with translation of Grade four material currently in progress. The iSchool comprehensive eLearning program is available as a free online portal to all iConnect customers in Zambia.
If you’re a people person who is passionate about serving others, then this message is for you! Ischool Zambia is looking for a Customer Care Executive to greet their customers warmly and quickly establish the purpose of the phone call.
- Respond to customers with a consistent and accurate message concerning products and services
- Able to follow laid down procedures when a customer reports an issue
- Provide timely feedback
- Ensure that all walk in customers are attended to promptly and cordially
- Produce reports on request that pertain to your scope of work
- Assist with placement of orders or exchanges
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and detailed C.V via email or to the address below.
Head office at Plot 344,
Independence Avenue, just a few houses after Yotam Muleya Rd.