Denys Engineers and Contractors Currently Recruiting in Zambia: Secretary
- Company: Denys Engineers and Contractors
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Denys Engineers and Contractors is a private registered company that has been engaged by The Millennium Challenge Account Zambia (MCA-Zambia) to undertake a project that intends to support the Lusaka Water Supply, Sanitation and Drainage Project. The project involves the execution of the core Water supply Network and Backbone Rehabilitation in Lusaka, Kafue and Chilanga (CP1 & CP2).
We now seek the services of a highly motivated Secretary to join our team of skilled professionals.
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
- Vocational Training in Shorthand/Typing [55 WPM Typing and Shorthand 120 WPM].
- Grade 12 Certificate with credit in English
- Membership to relevant professional bodies is added advantage.
- 3 years working experience.
- verbal and written communication skills
- attention to detail
- planning and organizing
- time management
- interpersonal skills
- customer-service orientation
- stress tolerance
- prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- implement and maintain office systems
- maintain schedules and calendars
- arrange and confirm appointments
- organize internal and external events
- handle incoming emails, mail and other material
- set up and maintain document management systems
- coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- operate office equipment
- manage office supplies
How to Apply
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, SEND YOUR C.V, APPLICATION LETTER AND OTHER CREDENTIALS TO [email protected].