Dranetworks Job Vacancies in Zambia: Second Level Engineer, Mobile Money Operations
- Company: Dranetworks
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
The candidate will be responsible for MFS Operations, implementation, and Project Support on Mobiquity & Mobile Money infrastructure / Service
- Service Management: Responsible for managing day to day operations and 2nd level support for AM/Mobiquity platform for Telecom Operator –24x7x365
- Platform Administration: To pro-actively monitor, manage and optimize resource/capacity utilization.
- Would also be in charge of performance monitoring and Statistical Reporting
- Revenue Assurance: To ensure compliance with data security standards and revenue assurance.
- Change Assurance: To generate job orders as per change management procedures.
- Incident management: To ensure fault reporting and escalation as per SLA
- Availability Management: To monitor and manage Systems to ensure an end to end service availability as per platform KPI.
- Supplier Management: To provide trouble ticket escalation to relevant suppliers.
- Reporting: To provide Technical, Performance and Statistical Reporting of the above support systems.
- Standby: To ensure team schedule for after hour’s standby for Value Added Services and AM Division.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze, enhance and manage the support of Mobile money applications
- Resolve application problems within agreed SLA’s and coordinates users’ requirements
- Actualize policies and procedures guiding the Mobile money applications to ensure that integrity of applications are not compromised, and maintain optimum security of all data in the platform for business continuity and contingency planning purpose
- Work closely with the vendors during projects implementation and ensure business requirements are properly implemented
- Develop and maintain documentation supporting infrastructure.
- Supervise and ensure knowledge improvement of L1 resource
- Manage Client communication with Technical, Business and Sr. Mgmt. at Operator
- Responsible to deliver all Contractual scope and meeting KPIs/SLAs with no penalty
- Responsible for C-SAT for overall Operations
- Responsible for adhering to all Processes related to Operations – IM/PM/CM/ and RCA
- Perform periodic Governance reviews with Operator Team and KPI/SLA sign offs with them
- Co-ordinates with various internal stake holders for all deliveries
- Manage Local Operations teams & Review customer feedback with team
- Develop and implement plans to improve Total Customer Experience
- Holding a bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Tech preferable BE/BSC/B-Tech/MCA.
- Oracle Certified Database Administrator (DBA)
- Minimum of 4 years technical experience
- In depth knowledge of a Mobile financial platform
- System Administration (Unix & Windows) and Unix scripting
- Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Database Management and Data Maintenance.
- Good knowledge of mobile money and/or banking technologies and Telco Intelligent Network/Charging Systems
- Experience of protocol domains in Mobile Money Network/Environment such as ISO, HTTP get/post, HTTPS and other known standard protocols like SMPP, Diameter, SNMP, SOAP etc.
- Excellent knowledge managing 24×7 Operations for Telecom operator
- Interpersonal and team management skills.
Salary range in USD: 2,000 – 2,500
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]