Driver Wanted at Radiation Protection Authority – Zambians – August 2017
The Government of the Republic of Zambia created Radiation Protection Authority (RPA) through the enactment of the Ionising Radiation Protection Act No. 16 of 2005. The RPA is a body corporate which has a duty to protect the public, workers and the environment from the harmful effects arising from the use of devices or materials capable of producing ionizing radiation. In its continued effort to effectively carry out its mandate, the Authority seeks to employ appropriately qualified persons in the following positions:
To drive the Authority vehicles in a safe manner in order to transport staff, good and materials as directed and ensuring that the vehicle is always clean and in working condition.
- Full grade twelve (12) Certificate of Education with credit in English
- Class ‘A-C1’ clean driving license
- Mechanic from a reputable organisation
- Good command of English and able to communicate easily
- Pleasant interpersonal skills
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience as a driver
- Must be between the age of 35 to 40 years
Skills and Competencies
- Sober and trust worthy
- Honest and organized
- Polite and courteous
Instructions for submission of application letters and CV
Applicants that meet these requirements are encouraged to submit their applications and curriculum vitae not later than 25th August, 2017 to:
The Executive Director
Radiation Protection Authority
P.O Box 50002
1. Please note that faxed and emailed applications will not be accepted and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
2. Applicants are requested to reference the subject line of their application letter, clearly with the position they are applying for.