Econet Media Currently Recruiting In Zambia: Regional Sales Representative
- Company: Econet Media
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales Jobs in Zambia
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Incumbent will increase the company’s market share by building strategic relationships in a highly-segmented marketplace. The Sales Representative will be responsible for a geographic territory, vertical market, or named account list. The job holder will manage relationships with other staff functions to ensure appropriate resources are available and focused to support selling objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Assist marketing group in monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Review and analyses sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Assist with responses to requests for proposals, direct prospective client tours, prepare pricing, and create sales presentations.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
- Apply research insights and to provide compelling advertising solutions based on the company’s business strengths.
- Management of Business / key Relationships within region.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all business activities in region
- Establish plans and strategies to expand business base via Sales and Marketing.
- Provide concise and timely reports on Sales / competitive activities within region.
- Responsible for the performance, development and management of Distributors within region.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- To adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Sales colleagues
- Grade 12 certificate
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration or any other related field.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Not less than 5 years of experience in FMCG, Telecoms or other relevant fields.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills and have the ability to ensure that key stakeholders within the company receive all relevant sales support, customers, and product information during the product development and sales process.
- The Incumbent will be professional and customer oriented, with the ability to meet or exceed Company’s annual sales goals and to manage multiple priorities and work on various projects with different teams simultaneously with variable and flexible schedules.
- The individual will have a proven track record of successfully landing large strategic accounts and sustaining the business over several years.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]