Family Legacy Missions Currently Recruiting in Zambia: Administrative Assistant
- Company: Family Legacy Missions
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Family Legacy is a Non-Governmental Organization based in Lusaka, Zambia. The organization supports orphaned and vulnerable children in Zambia through education sponsorship programmes and accommodation facilities.
The organization seeks to employ a suitably qualified person to fill the following position:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1)
The employee will be responsible for providing administrative duties to the head of the department and other executive staff.
- Assist in preparations of regularly scheduled reports
- Write and responds to emails
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Data Entry
- Reconcile and submit reports
- Communicate clearly and effectively in person and in writing
- proficient in MS Office( MS Excel,Ms. Word and powerpoint)
- takes initiative and problem solves
- professional in emails and ability to correspond with stateside staff
- organized and detail oriented
- Computer literate – MS Excel, MS Word
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Full grade 12 certificates with 5 credits or better including English.
- Diploma in Business administration or any other related field. A degree in a related field would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Valid Driver’s License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
How to Apply
Applications composed of detailed CV and scanned academic certificates should be sent to [email protected] clearly labeling the position being applied for in the subject line or hand delivered to plot 78/100 off Lake Rd, Ibex Hill, Lusaka Zambia phone 260 965 845 100