Family Legacy Missions Zambia Currently Recruiting: Sponsorship Communication Officer [12 Positions]
- Company: Family Legacy Missions
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Family Legacy Missions Zambia is a Non-Governmental Organisation based in Lusaka, Zambia. The organization supports orphaned and vulnerable children in Zambia through education sponsorship programmes and accommodation facilities.
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the following position:
Sponsorship Communications Officer x12
Sponsorship Program Development/Improvement
- Regularly provide feedback to supervisor regarding current sponsorship processes and policies and how they align with the organization’s goals and vision.
- Actively seek and provide feedback on opportunities for improvements in the efficiency of processes, projects, etc. and make proposals to supervisor for suggested changes.
- Implement activities and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Facilitate and distribute blessings and other gifts to the children; communicate discrepancies to Campus Coordinator and supervisor when necessary.
- Coordinate and ensure that all children needed for Camp, sponsorship trips and parties are notified in collaboration with CDO and CPO.
- Collect and report ongoing, up-to-date, and accurate data, including but not limited to:
- Documentation and submission of any discharge, transfer, or readmission forms to Sponsorship Cluster Heads on behalf of the Campus Coordinator.
- Distribution of blessings.
- Daily attendance entries
- Enter attendance data each day and submit to Sponsorship Cluster Heads, who will then send on to Sponsorships Data Specialist for final submission.
- Conduct frequent random spot checks in classrooms to confirm the accuracy of attendance records.
- Manage communications of all sponsored children at the campus level.
- Respond promptly and effectively to all inquiries regarding all sponsored children as directed by supervisor.
- Communicate all inquiries with the campus-level team to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Ensure that specific child updates are completed and communicated to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Complete all standard reports and submit to supervisor as required.
- Communicate to school leadership and CPOs any child follow-ups based on attendance records.
- Ensure that all deliverables are fulfilled at the campus level (letters, response letters, readmission, etc.)
- Submit deliverable documents to Sponsorship Cluster Heads deliverable documents.
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Certificate in Communications
- A Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Grade 12 certificate.
How to Apply
Applications composed of CV and scanned academic certificates should be sent to [email protected], clearly labeling the position applied for in the subject line or hand delivered to plot 78/100 off lake road, Ibex Hill, Lusaka, Zambia.