Pan African Building Society (PABS) was registered under the Building Societies Act- of the Laws of Zambia with the Registrar of Building Societies on 25th April 1994. With a change in the law in 2005, PABS came under the regulation of the Bank of Zambia and the legal direction of the Banking and Financial Services Act as a deposit taking non-bank financial institution. The core business of the Society is the mobilization of resources through savings, fixed deposit and investment accounts for onward lending to its members and clients through mortgages and personal loans.
- ACCA, CIMA or ZICA professional qualification
- Five years working experience at senior management level and in a financial or banking sector
- High level technical and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge in IFRS
- In-depth Knowledge of leasing transactions
- Use of excel and financial modelling tools
How to apply
Submit applications via email and indicate the job title in the subject. Send relevant academic and professional certificates and detailed CV with day-time to the email address provided.