Fresh Graduate Jobs at Bank Of Zambia – May 2017
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions: SENIOR ANALYST- LIQUIDATIONS (HO) (1 POST)
GRADE: BOZ 6
Supervise activities of institutions under liquidations to facilitate the orderly winding up of the institutions in order to foster confidence and stability in the financial system.
- Review and analyze reports and statements of affairs on institutions under liquidations, and prepare reports to inform management decision making;
- Initiate debt recovery measures for the settlement of outstanding debts by borrowers of Banks in liquidation;
- Review and update policies and procedures to guide the operations of the liquidations;
- Evaluate debt settlement proposals and make appropriate recommendations to management;
- Evaluate the financial status of Banks in liquidation to ensure that the statutory obligations are attended to such as payment of depositors and other creditors;
- Recommend the disposal of assets and the realization of collateral of Banks in liquidation and make recommendations to meet the statutory obligations such as payment of depositors and other creditors;
- Evaluate legal matters relating to Banks in liquidation and recommend appropriate legal actions to ensure that the liquidations’ interests are safeguarded; and
- Review and analyze payments relating to the operations and administration of Banks in liquidations;
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA, MSc, MA, LLM or equivalent with 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better, including English and Mathematics).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Analytical skills, in particular, financial analysis
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing various bank sub-sectors
- Computer Literacy
- Testing skills
- Sound Interpersonal and Communication skills
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned not later than Friday, 7th April 2017.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Director – Human Resources Bank of Zambia Bank Square P.O BOX 30080 Lusaka.