Fresh Job at FINCA Zambia: Financial Services Specialist – August 2017
The Mobile Financial Services Specialist is in charge of running product trials applying agile techniques until the final product design is approved. He/she gives support and Reports to the Head of Digital Banking in the product development cycle.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assists in building a team from project, implementation, to business unit.
- Mobilize and manage external funders that may be keen to support Mobile Financial Services as offered by FINCA.
- Develop specific operational processes, obtains approval from MB and Board, and implements them.
- Liaison with core business functional areas providing support to the MFS business unit: Finance, core center etc.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation; ability to develop ideas into products and solutions serving underserved customers cost effectively.
- Efficient, organized and dependable. Able to execute correctly with little guidance from supervisor.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the highest standard of integrity by modeling FINCAs values and ethical standards.
- Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of FINCA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business administration, Finance, Banking, ICT or other related fields.
- Good knowledge of various Mobile Financial Services, current trends, market dynamics and customer needs.
- At least 3 years experience in Electronic/Digital Banking with a reputable financial institution.
If you meet the set criteria and would need to be considered for the above-mentioned position, you are encouraged to submit your credentials to [email protected] no later than Wednesday 16th August, 2017. FINCA, an equal opportunity Employer!!