ZESCO Limited is a vertically integrated electricity utility, which generates, transmits, distributes and supplies electricity in Zambia. It is a public utility, with the Government of the Republic of Zambia being a sole shareholder.Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:-
Functional Administrator – Maintenance Management System M7
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Registered member of the EIZ.
- Three (03) years post qualification experience.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Maintenance Management System.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Maintenance Management of Plant Equipment.
- Good understanding of good practice Maintenance Management processes.
- Good understanding of work management system such as Computerized Maintenance Management System will be advantageous.
- Good understanding of efficient and effective Maintenance Management Performance Indicators.
- Strong analytical skills to be applied in massive maintenance data records to provide management with accurate information to aid decision making
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their certificates together with contact phone numbers to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
P O Box 33304
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 30 November 2016