Functional Administrator – Stores Management Job: ZESCO Limited
ZESCO Limited is a vertically integrated electricity utility, which generates, transmits, distributes and supplies electricity in Zambia. It is a public utility, with the Government of the Republic of Zambia being a sole shareholder.Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:-
Functional Administrator – Stores Management (X1) M7
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Diploma in the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Degree in any related field.
- Registered member of ZIPS.
- Chartered member of CIPS
- Three (03) years work experience in Procurement and Stores Management environment
- Excellent IT Skills (e-mail, MS applications such as Excel, Word and Power Point, etc).
- Experience in any computerized Procurement & Supply Chain Application.
- Good understanding of the Procurement Management, procedures and processes.
- Good analytical skills in Supply Chain Management.
- Team player, good listener with good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to interpret and prepare business reports as well as effectively deliver public presentations.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Clean driver’s license (preferably manual)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their certificates together with contact phone numbers to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
P O Box 33304
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 30 November 2016