Functional Administrator – Vehicle Maintenance & Management Job: ZESCO Limited
ZESCO Limited is a vertically integrated electricity utility, which generates, transmits, distributes and supplies electricity in Zambia. It is a public utility, with the Government of the Republic of Zambia being a sole shareholder.Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:-
Functional Administrator – Vehicle Maintenance & Management (X1) M7
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Holder of International advanced diploma in logistics and transport (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) level 3).
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Registered member of EIZ or member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (MCILT).
- Three (03) years practical experience in Motor Vehicle Workshop environment.
- Excellent IT skills (e-mail, MS applications such Excel, Word and Power Point, etc).
- Team player, good listener with good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to interpret and prepare business reports as well as effectively deliver public presentations.
- A good understanding of ERP systems.
- Experience in Transport and Logistics in a complex or busy environment.
- Experience with transport management systems.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Clean driver’s license (preferably manual)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their certificates together with contact phone numbers to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
P O Box 33304
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 30 November 2016