Game Rangers International Latest Job Vacancy in Zambia: Finance Manager/Controller
GAME RANGERS INTERNATIONAL
Game Rangers International is recruiting for a Project Manager, Finance Manager and a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for a new conservation project. These positions are subject to GRI being awarded a USAID grant. All positions are subject to final approval by USAID.
This position will be responsible for the financial management of the USAID grant ensuring that financial reports are produced as required and ensuring compliance with USAID terms and conditions.
- Minimum five years of financial management experience preferably with a USAID grant
- Certified Account (AC CA or equivalent, ZICA registered)/relevant degree level qualification
- Experience in setting up and implementing financial management systems
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations concerning finance and administration of USAID funded grants.
- Very strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong training and mentoring skills and ability to lead and develop a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The positions are open to Zambian nationals only. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply to submit an up to date CV and a 2-page cover letter detailing your relevant experience to [email protected] by 27.10.2018 or in a hard copy directly to the Game Rangers International Office: Plot 2374 The Village, Leopards Hill Rd, Lusaka.
For further information regarding these positions contact [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]