Game Rangers International Latest Job Vacancy in Zambia: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
GAME RANGERS INTERNATIONAL
Game Rangers International is recruiting for a Project Manager, Finance Manager and a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for a new conservation project. These positions are subject to GRI being awarded a USAID grant. All positions are subject to final approval by USAID.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
This position will set up and implement a high-quality. USA ID compliant monitoring and evaluation system delivering timely, accurate information and reports to determine project progress and achievements.
Location: Field Based
- Minimum five years implementing and managing a monitoring and evaluation system preferably in a USAID funded project
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant field
- Experience in developing (solo or as a team) and using Management Information Systems. Able to use and manipulate databases.
- Experience in designing and conducting assessments and surveys to ensure donor’s compliance, preferably with USAID
- Strong skills and knowledge in data analysis processes and interpretation, linking to technical adjustments to improve programme performance and quality.
- Ability to live and work in a challenging environment
The positions are open to Zambian nationals only. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply to submit an up to date CV and a 2-page cover letter detailing your relevant experience to [email protected] by 27.10.2018 or in a hard copy directly to the Game Rangers International Office: Plot 2374 The Village, Leopards Hill Rd, Lusaka.
For further information regarding these positions contact [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]