Game Rangers International Latest Job Vacancy in Zambia: Project Manager
GAME RANGERS INTERNATIONAL
Game Rangers International is recruiting for a Project Manager, Finance Manager and a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for a new conservation project. These positions are subject to GRI being awarded a USAID grant. All positions are subject to final approval by USAID.
This position is responsible for the overall management of a new conservation project to improve enforcement and habitat management.
Location: Field Based
- A degree or higher in any area of conservation, development or related field with over 5 years of relevant experience at a senior management level
- Relevant experience in managing conservation and/or development projects preferably with a USAID project
- Strong ability to manage and deal with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead/supervise a diverse team ensuring project deliverables are achieved
- Experience in leading similar work for donors/government agencies or international NGOs
- Ability to live and work in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills in English
The positions are open to Zambian nationals only. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply to submit an up to date CV and a 2-page cover letter detailing your relevant experience to [email protected] by 27.10.2018 or in a hard copy directly to the Game Rangers International Office: Plot 2374 The Village, Leopards Hill Rd, Lusaka.
For further information regarding these positions contact [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]