Graduate Trainees Wanted – Finance/ Sales & Marketing: Astro Mobile Africa
GRADUATE TRAINEES – FINANCE/ SALES & MARKETING
Astro Mobile Africa is an emerging ICT company in Zambia with operations across Africa. It is the name behind the Mercury, Mercury Nova, Mercury Tab 7, Genesis Phab and Slide Note. An exciting opportunity has arisen for young, ambitious, highly motivated and self-driven recent graduates to join this vibrant enterprise.
The successful incumbents will undergo an intensive graduate leadership program.
We are therefore inviting applications from recent graduates as follows:.
Accounting and Finance/ Economics degree.
Computer Science/ IT/ Business Management/ Marketing degree
- Stated degree with at least Merit class.
- Aged below 26 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Numerical aptitude.
- Tech savvy with a passion for Sales
- CIMA qualification is an added advantage (Finance)
- Demonstrated ability to sell (Sales and Marketing)
- Demonstrated community engagement and responsiveness
- Drivers’ license is an added advantage
If you match the basic requirements and are interested in this challenging career opportunity, please send your application with a comprehensive CV and copies of certificates on our email address no later than the 23rd of August 2017 clearly indicating the position you are applying for to the:
Human Resources Manager “Graduate Trainee” Astro Mobile Africa Cresta Golf View
Office Suite 5
Great East Road Lusaka
Email to [email protected]
‘It’s all about you
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]