Grassroot Soccer Zambia Current Job Opportunities
Grassroot Soccer (GRS) Zambia is an adolescent health organization that leverages the mission to use the power of soccer as a tool to educate, inspires, and mobilizes young people to live healthier lives and be agents of change in their communities. The organization is currently seeking to recruit an Administrative and Human Resource Assistant
Job Title: Administrative and Human Resource Assistant
This is a full-time role based at Grassroot Soccer Zambia’s office in Lusaka. The role is to perform administrative and human resource duties as well as assist in local finance and operations tasks.
- Procurement of Office & Program supplies, ensuring collection and correct filing of all relevant supporting documentation.
- Responsible for general office upkeep; site and building maintenance, tidiness, document displays, billing, keeping Personnel files complete and up to date.
- Updating Program Files; Funder details, partnership agreements, legal documents proposals, budgets, and MoUs
- Maintaining files for affiliation and tax-exempt processes including MoUs, Board of Directors documents, PACRA documents
- Standardizing and maintaining the application & records for staff leave days.
- Organisation & execution of internal GRS meetings
- Reception duties; meeting with suppliers, signing visitors in and out of the office
- Fleet management and prepare car logs
- And other duties as requested by the Director of Business Development and Communications and/Managing Director
Human Resource Role
- Maintain staff file
- Staff Development, needs assessment training;
- Recruiting and Staff
- Update staff leave and maintain annual staff leave plans
- Deal with staff health insurance
- Deal with staff contracts
- Deal with all staff related issues in liaison with the Finance Officer
- Supporting the bookkeeper/Finance Officer in all matters
- Handle the Petty Cash
- Ensure organized & adequate filing of all financial documentation including receipts and invoices.
- Assisting with preparing all documentation for the annual audit by external auditors;
- Responsible for program supply cupboard, including inventories and disbursement
- Help organize, attend and participate in GRSZ training including the logistics and supplies for Coaches Kits and other materials.
- General assistance to Projects, Programme staff as requested.
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of a Diploma in Business Administration or Human Resource,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- At least 2 years’ professional working experience in a similar role
- Good organization & communication skills
- Report Writing skills are a must
- Innovative and able work independently with less supervision
- Valid driver’s license (2 years driving experience)-Required
- Prior work in an NGO or humanitarian organization preferred
- Understanding of public health issues and local laws and policies preferred
Closing Date: 21st April 2017, 17:30 Hours (Zambian Time)
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Females are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]