ICT Security and Compliance Administrator Job at Bank of Zambia – May 2017
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions: ICT SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR (HO) (1 POST)
GRADE: BOZ 6
To administer ICT Security and Quality Management Systems in order to ensure a secure ICT environment and the delivery of quality ICT services in the Bank.
- Develop procedures and standards for ICT security, project and quality Management in order to ensure up-to-date and relevant documentation.
- Implement and enforce ICT security procedures in order to protect and ensure confidentiality of ICT resources.
- Effect changes on user account profiles as per approved change management process in order to ensure confidentiality and separation of duties.
- Review and validate, on a regular basis, user access profiles and produce a report of findings.
- Monitor and produce reports on potential security vulnerabilities and regularly report on actual ICT security incidents.
- Perform regular internal control ICT audits and random checks in order to provide assurance of ICT internal controls and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Implement the Quality Management System based on ISO Quality standards.
- Conduct quality reviews during acquisition, deployment, and operation of infrastructure, systems, products and services.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to ICT Project Management Methodology in the implementation of ICT projects.
- Research into ICT security developments and regulation and make recommendations to address ICT Security issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc /BEng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering; or equivalent with 3 years’ relevant experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better, including English and Mathematics)
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Certification in ICT Security such as CISSP, CISM or any approved certification.
- Experience with ISO 27002 ICT Security standard
- Experience with IS0 9001 quality management system
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Prince or PMBoK.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned not later than Friday, 7th April 2017.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Director – Human Resources Bank of Zambia Bank Square P.O BOX 30080 Lusaka.