Indo Zambia Bank Latest Job Vacancy: Relationship Manager
- Company: Indo Zambia Bank
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
Indo Zambia Bank Limited, a bank which has been operating in Zambia for over 35 years and has a branch network of 33 branches across the country, wishes to recruit Relationship Managers who fit the profile as described below. As part of the recruitment for experienced professionals, applications are invited from candidates who meet and match the job profile below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the Corporate, Retail and Institutional customer portfolio of the Bank and generate business leads to meet set targets in line with the Bank’s strategy Plan.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with customers at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
- To cross-sell and market, the Bank’s products and services to assigned segments.
- To continuously review the customers experience/processes and systems with a view to enhancing the best possible customer experience.
- Constant engagement with customers to establish the relationship in order to book and maximize utilization of the Banks services and products.
- Generate potential leads and opportunities for the Bank to acquire quality Credit.
- Monitor customer activities in relation to market conditions, account conduct, etc. in order to protect the Bank’s interest.
- Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve business growth, Customer Satisfaction and Profitability. • Act as primary point of contact and overall Relationship Manager for assigned Corporate, Retail and Institutional Customers.
- Understand, in detail, the customer and business and negotiating and structuring facility transaction proposals that both cater to the customers’ requirements and meet the Bank’s broader objectives.
- Resolve on a timely basis all customer problems/queries to ensure best-in-class customer services and deliver customized solutions for a targeted segment of customers.
- Address all aspects of relationship management including reputational and strategic risk management of the customer portfolio.
- Generate leads and contribute to the growth of the Bank’s alternative Distribution Channels such as Internet Banking, VISA Debit Cards, SMS Banking, Mobile banking and Point of Sale (POS).
- Provide inputs into the Banks pricing strategies, Customer Service quality control, and Reputational Risk Management.
- Production of ongoing peer analysis reports and evaluation of the strategic positioning of the bank’s products and services and identifying potential and emergent customer segments.
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies based on the Bank’s overall Strategic plans, market characteristics, cost and mark up factors.
- Provides ongoing business intelligence to the Marketing Department on the promotion of the bank’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant Business/Commercial field from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the use of other spreadsheet software/applications).
Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Strictly minimum of 5 years of operational experience in a Commercial Bank at Senior / Middle management level.
- Corporate, Retail and Digital banking experience.
- Experience in Planning and Organisation of Customer Relationship Management activities.
- Strong competencies in the following areas: Analysis and attention to detail, problem-solving, verbal and written communications, Insight and Risk awareness, organizational awareness and building relationships.
- Self-starter in the execution of set plans.
- Analytical and Strategic thinking.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of interpreting financial statements.
- Customer-centric disposition.
- Marketing and Public Relations skills.
- Understanding of the Market dynamics and Banks strategic positioning.