International Study Centre Lusaka: Internship Vacancies
International Study Centre Lusaka is an education provider that delivers the International University Foundation Programme (IUFP) to school leavers in Zambia. Students progress onto the first year of Bachelors degree programmes at leading universities in the United Kingdom, Australia, Malaysia and Dubai.
Marketing Intern (Lusaka) and Marketing Intern (Copperbelt)
We are looking to appoint recent university graduates as Marketing Interns for an initial period of three months to support the marketing and student recruitment activities of the Centre in their region. The underpinning factor common to all aspects of this role is the need to implement an effective marketing strategy in order to achieve the Centre’s student recruitment targets. The roles are field – based.
- To deliver agreed student enrolment targets for the Centre and to provide regular reports on progress, successes and issues as required.
- To support the effective delivery of the marketing and recruitment plan. Represent and promote the Centre at visits to high schools, exhibitions, agent events and in other activities as required.
- To assist with leads and enquiry management, application support, conversion and applicant engagement. To provide regular performance and progress reports.
- To provide counselling support to students and partners to ensure they are supported through the enquiry, application, conversion and enrolment process.
- To provide regular market insight, feedback and reports on student recruitment and marketing progress, opportunities and challenges.
- To assist with various duties in the preparation and delivery of centre promotional events.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge / Qualities:
- Educated to a minimum of Bachelors Degree level
- Recent experience of working in marketing or qualification with significant marketing or communications content
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in MS Windows based applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- The ability to produce high quality written reports
- Ability to effectively and confidently engage with young people
- Flexible approach to working hours
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter to the Centre Director at [email protected] and demonstrate the ways in which you meet the essential criteria. Closing date is Wednesday, 19 December 2018 at 5pm.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]