Investrust Bank Latest Job Vacancy in Zambia: Card Operations Manager
- Company: Investrust Bank
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
Investrust Bank Plc is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant, self-motivated individuals to fill the position below that have fallen vacant under the Retail and Business Banking and Operations Departments respectively.
Position title: Card Operations Manager (x1)
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Head – Operations, the job holder will responsible for implementation of Card Projects and Launch, review and make a recommendation to accounts department for invoice payment to Banks service Providers, Coordination of Card department daily activities and Processes; Card and Pin Mailer Production function. Ensure printed Visa consignments are collected from card printers premises on a timely manner, Visa Card Settlement and Reconciliation, and Branch Card Query Resolution (Product Quarterly Assurance and Facilitate for Branches to achieve profitability levels from Issued Visa Card Products to esteemed customers). Submission of weekly and Monthly Card Statistical reports to Head Operations Office for strategic planning purposes and department goal setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Electronics :
- To carry out activities of the Bank’s electronic Card Business which include Visa; ATM, POS, POS,
ONLINE PURCHASE card transactions to ensure that clients are offered a more convenient service that will facilitate generation of desired revenue from the Banks Card Business.
2. Produced Cards:
- Ensure Card Suppliers maintain adequate Card stock supplies for card production in order to ensure availability of materials to meet production commitments.
3. Informed Parties
- Provides information relating to card transactions such as settlements to relevant authorities in order to facilitate resolution of disputes between Visa participating Banks in accordance with stipulated rules and regulations.
4. Resolved Problems
- Probes into Branch customers service complaints to ensure that their concerns are responded 10 and resolved.
5. Reconciled Transactions
- Balance card transactions to ensure that settlement differences between Visa participating Banks are reconciled and resolved.
6. Maintained Machines
- Checks all ATMs process Visa Cards and as well as other Bank Cards and report malfunctioning to relevant authorities to ensure that machines are kept in good working conditions to generate desired revenue in line with Banks Vision, goals and objectives.
7. Sectional Reports
- Compiles and submits statistical reports to an immediate supervisor to ensure that management is kept informed on the performance of the card business.
8. Settled Payments
- Process payments to ensure settlement and clearance of card payments/ transactions with other Banks.
9. Motivational Environment
- Monitors staff performance to ensure staff are motivated to satisfy customers needs within stipulated service agreement levels.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelors Degree in a relevant field such as Banking, Information Technology, Accounting, Marketing or Human Resource.
2. Five (5) years experience in banking with in-depth knowledge of electronic products such as ATM’s, Visa and Master Card Product’s e.t.c knowledge of reconciliation procedures, experience in investigating/ resolving settlement differences.
The job holder should possess good communication, analytical, arithmetical, leadership and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Applications and CVs should be emailed to [email protected] not later than 24th February 2018.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.