Ipas Latest Job in Zambia: Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
- Company: Ipas
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Zambia
Ipas Zambia works to improve women and girls sexual and reproductive health and rights andÂ to prevent maternal death including those from unsafe abortions.
Working under direct supervision of RM&E Advisor, the Research and Evaluation (RM&E) Associate is responsible for implementing and overseeing some monitoring and evaluation activities, including the development of work plans, coordination, and tracking of all monitoring and evaluation (RM&E) activities and events carried out in-country. S/He support for data management and reporting. S/He makes regular field visits and is in constant communication with the provincial staff and service providers to ensure Ipas receives data from these sources, and liaise with program team members for necessary support. This position is based at the Ipas Headquarters in Lusaka.
- Ensures all sites and provider data is collected, tracked and submitted to the RM&E Data Management team for entry in a timely manner
- Communicate with other Ipas Zambia staff to verify and validate all data files for RM&E, special studies and research.
- In liaison with Health Systems Advisors and Field Coordinators, organizes for quarterly data review/feedback meetings.
- With the assistance of RM&E Advisors conducts quarterly Data Quality Audit (DQA) to ensure that the quality of collected data is meeting the desired quality standards.
- Support the sub-grantees in reporting based on Ipas Zambia and donor deliverables.
- Provides reporting tools to the sites and sub-grantees.
- Works with regional support and in-country teams on program evaluations and original research through data collection tool development, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, drafting narrative for reports, creating tables and figures, and drafting materials for research dissemination
- Participate in RM&E and country staff meetings and retreats
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Science/Mathematics (Statistics, Applied Statistics, Computer Science), Public Health, Demography, Monitoring and Evaluation or related field.
- 3+ experience supporting Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
- Experience in supporting program/project monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of reproductive health programs
- Proficiency in use of computer packages such as MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in RME applications.
All applications are to be received not later than 23rd August 2018