JianFeng Business Solutions Job Vacancy in Zambia: Human Resource Manager
- Company: JianFeng Business Solutions
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type:
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Jianfeng Business Solutions is currently looking for an experienced individual to fill the above position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling labor office issues for the company and our clients
- Manage recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, counseling and staff disciplinary
- Monitoring the performance management system, managing compensation and implementing change
- Designing and implementing an effective employee communication system
- Ensuring job descriptions are in place for all positions in the Company
- Designing and implementing HR policies and procedures that are in legal/regulatory compliance
- Providing day to day advice to line managers on all human resources related matters
- Provide information on data such as absenteeism, staff turnover and employee productivity
- Supports management by providing human resources advice
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Degree in HR management, business administration, Public Administration or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR management with reputable organization
- Active Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Zambian Labor Laws
- Experience with Belina Payroll HR System will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of national labor laws, employment legislation, and good Human Resource practices
- Strong planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills.
- Financial management
- efficient presentation and communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Room for career growth
DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 12 results
- NRC Copy
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]