Job Vacancy For a Geologist at Partners Group Zambia
We are looking to hire a Geologist with brilliant research and analytical skills. The person wishing to fill this position should be a technical and scientific expertise with outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Study the relationship between an organization’s project and its environmental impact and sustainability
- Analyze geological, geochemical and geophysical data collected by data and surveys
- Measure seismic, volcanic, electromagnetic and gravitational activities
- Design topographical and geological maps
- Provide geological assessments and advice to governments and construction companies
- Learn innovative and modernized methods of geological work by attending workshops and courses
- Manage and oversee contractors and their work
- Responsibly manage budgets for geological projects
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five credits or better including English and Mathematics
- At least 2 years of previous work experience
- Computer literate
- Hardworking, honest, truthful, achiever
- Degree in Mining Engineering, Geophysics or Geochemistry
- Valid driving license
- Must be willing to travel locally & possibly internationally
To apply for this job, send your cover letter and curriculum vitae via email to [email protected]
The deadline for submission of applications is Thursday, May 23rd, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]