Jobs Currently Available For Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician at Mulungushi University
- Company: Mulungushi University
- Location: Kabwe, Central Province, Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Pursuing the frontiers of knowledge
The Council Of Mulungushi University invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following
1.0 REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician (Re-advertised)
Job Purpose: To install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair air conditioners, Fridges, Cold Rooms and
refrigeration related appliances at all Mulungushi University Campuses.
- Manage the turn-around time for user complaints.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair refrigeration, cold rooms and air-Conditioning units.
- Carry out maintenance and management of refrigeration, cold rooms, and air-conditioning units.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance standards set by the University
- Receive specific daily work schedules from the Electrical Maintenance Officer or designee.
- Carry out installation, maintenance, and servicing of all refrigeration, cold room and air conditioning units.
- Interpret from engineering drawings/ examines and carry out scheduled Preventive Maintenance.
- Advise on the rehabilitation of related infrastructure.
- Advise on the status of all essential spares in the section.
- Ensure all tools are available and in good condition at all times
- Ensure high standard of housekeeping is maintained.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with 05 Credits or better
- Advanced Certificate or a Craft Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning recognized by the
Zambia Qualifications Authority (ZAQA) such as ECZ and TEVETA.
- Current EIZ Membership Certificate (2016 — 2018)
- At least 25 Years
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning units.
- Experience in the maintenance of Cold rooms will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and personal specifications apply to the following address, clearly indicating your earliest available date, contact cell numbers and email addresses of (02) Professional referees and one (01) character referee which are active to:-
The Registrar Mulungushi University P O Box 80415 KABWE
Closing Date:- The closing date for receipt Of applications shall be 30th June, 2018.