Judiciary Job Vacancies in Zambia: Count Interpreter (6 Postions)
- Company: Judiciary
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Public Sector Jobs in Zambia
Judiciary is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies
JSS 04 SALARY SCALE X 6 POSITIONS (Annual Basic Salary Of 104. 788.60), To Be Based In Lusaka.
The successful candidate will be required to report to the Master Interpreter and will be responsible for the following duties.
- To ensure that communication between the parties and bench ore followed property so that they can follow the proceedings.
- To enable us to know the number of cases disposed off in that particular month and the pending cases for the next month.
- To ensure that accused persons who have applied for bail are released from Remand prison.
- Collecting of case Records dairies etc. from the Registry to the Chambers and to the Court then back to Registry
- During the Court hearing, some exhibits are produced and marked by an Interpreter and then numbering them accordingly.
- Maintains the Court Diary in Court
- Administers the oath before the Court session
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Full Form V/Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with 5 O’Levels
- Interested candidates must be fluent in a combination of any of the following Inn& loges:
- Swahili and any other two(2) Zambian languages
- Kaonde and any other two(2) Zambian languages
- Ethiopian Languages (Oromo/Amharic) and any other two languages
- Gujarat and any other two Zambian (2) languages
- Tumbuka and any other Two(2) Zambian Languages
- Namwanga and any other two (2) Zambian languages
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good written skills
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
Interested candidates should address their application letters together with their curriculum vitae and copies of their professional and academic certificates to the under listed by 8th December,2017.
The Chief Administrator
For the attention of: The Deputy Director-HRIP
P.O. Box 50067