Judiciary Job Vacancies in Zambia: Typist (3 Postions)
- Company: Judiciary
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Judiciary is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies
JSS 05 SALARY SCALE X 3 POSITIONS
(ANNUAL BASIC SALARY OF K35,996.40), TO BE BASED IN LUSAKA
The successful candidate will be required to report to the Principal Personal Secretary.
- Typing timely and accurately correspondence/documents in order to facilitate processing of documents
- Undertakes regularly basic secretarial roles in order to enhance smooth operations of the department c. Maintaining high levels of confidentiality and professionalism
- Taking good care of work paraphernalia i.e. computers, printers, faxes etc.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Form V Or Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with three (3) ‘o. Levels including English.
- Must have an intermediate typing Certificate with a typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Minimum relevant job experience of two (2) years.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should address their application letters together with their curriculum vitae and copies of their professional and academic certificates to the under listed by 8th December,2017.
The Chief Administrator
For the attention of: The Deputy Director-HRIP
P.O. Box 50067