Lafarge Job Vacancy in Zambia: Receiving and Replenishment Officer
- Company: Lafarge
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Lafarge Zambia is looking to recruit dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and qualified individuals in various Departments based at Chilanga and Ndola Plants as follows:
Receiving and Replenishment Officer (x2) Position
Overall Job Purpose:
- Ensure that stock levels are maintained at optimum levels by ordering and expediting all spares without the over or under-stocking of the number of items kept in stock.
- Regularly follow up with suppliers regarding outstanding deliveries and ensure that they are received promptly.
- Use and Maintain the stores management system so that it reflects the correct information for use by himself, all stores personnel and the end users of the stock items.
Qualifications or skills required:
- Academic Qualification Grade 12 with 5 ‘0’ levels
- Technical qualification in either the electrical or mechanical disciplines Degree or purchasing diploma with at least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good level of computer literacy in MS office programs
- Good understanding of stores computer management system (Maximo, JDE, etc)
- Good communication Skills
- Good Knowledge of equipment and components used in the operational plant Knowledge of inventory logistics and control
- Basic knowledge of semi-finished and end products and processes from quarry to dispatch
- Runs Replenishment Report to determine which items have reached ROP. Evaluates and reviews regularly with maintenance ROP, EOQ, Stock Category
- Communicates monthly to end users, all receipts (spares & raw materials) with their respective quantities and bin locations.
- Places orders for items on ROP and ensures all purchase requests from end users are fully verified physically for availability before placing orders
• Maintains JDE/Maximo by ensuring that it is always up to date for all users Determines and resolves issues with suppliers that might be threatening on time delivery of items
How to Apply
Applicants may send their application letters and curriculum vitae to the under listed, not later than 15th December 2017. Applicants do not need to send copies of their qualifications at this stage.
Applicants should ensure that the position they are applying for is clearly written in the subject of the email. Only emailed applications will be accepted and should be sent to [email protected]
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Additional information about LafargeHolcim Group is available on the website at www.lafargeholcim.com.