The University of Zambia is a public university located in Lusaka, Zambia. UNZA was established in 1965 and officially opened its doors to the public on July 12, 1966. UNZA is situated in Lusaka on two campuses. The main campus is the Great East Road Campus and it is situated on the Great East Road, 6km from the town centre. The other campus is the Ridgeway Campus catering for the Medical School. It is the oldest public university in Zambia.
Lecturer – Human Resource Management (1)
Graduate School of Business
- To teach, conduct research and carry out other related academic tasks
- Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a reputable University
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or its Equivalent from a reputable University
- PhD in Human Resource Management
- 10 years teaching or research experience
How to apply
Submit applications, CV including current contact numbers, photocopies of educational and professional certificates and the traceable names and addresses of professional referees to the undersigned:
University of Zambia.
PO Box 32379.