Legal Counsel – Litigation and Contracts Jobs at ZAMTEL
- Company: Zamtel
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Zambia
Title: Legal Counsel – Litigation and Contracts
Closing Date: 8th December 2017
To prepare and review contracts and to attend to litigation on behalf of the company in order to ensure that the Company’s interests are protected.
- Degree in Law
- Law Association of Zambia
Minimum Experience :
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry will be an added advantage
- A broad understanding of the Zamtel business and of Zamtel products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of the Law of Contract and Contract negotiations.
- Excellent knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the telecommunications industry.
- Litigation process and procedure.
- Understanding of Public Procurement laws, rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Click here to download the full job profile.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word)
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title_Name_CVnote e.g. Senior_Network_Administrator_Bwalya_Mpundu_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.