Macoil Gas Zambia Limited ;Latest Job Vacancy: Office Administrator
- Company: Macoil Gas Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Macoil Gas Zambia Limited began its operations in 2017 with a vision to be the leading supplier of quality goods and services across the global market from Africa. Our business sectors include Petroleum, Commodity Trading and Transport and logistics. We have contributed to a strong and rapidly increasing presence in the Southern regions of Africa through our company’s subsidiary undertakings and we continue to excel in operations and strive to push exciting advancements through creative and innovative solutions for our dynamic market.
The Office Administrator will be in charge of:
- Administrative and clerical support.
- Update and maintain employee database.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movement in and out of the organization.
- Schedule appointments, flight bookings, and accommodation.
- Taking down of minutes for every meeting held.
- Maintaining vehicle log books.
- Scheduling and coordinating of meeting logistics and may assist with the coordination of special events.
- Running of office errands.
- provide other staff with the information they need to make decisions and solve problems.
Macoil Gas Zambia employs the finest workforce in its field of business with a rich and diverse team. We assign the highest priority to matters that involve meeting the needs of our customers and as a result, our team is driven to maintain the highest quality standards.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Diploma in business administration or any administrative course. A degree of the same kind will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar position.
- Strong Computer skills especially Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Ability to analyse information for purposes of preparing minutes, reports and problem solving.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Records management.
- Self Motivated.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements should send a copy of their updated C.V, a cover letter and academic qualifications to [email protected] before 20th March 2019.