Maintenance Manager Job: Minor Hotels Zambia Ltd
DEPARTMENT: Repairs and Maintenance
- Grade 12 School certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in a similar /related position
- Responsible for the effective operation of the maintenance department.
- Ensure continuity of essential services to the hotel.
- Responsible for Health & Safety in the department and actively participate in the Health and Safety Committee.
- Implement and maintain effective preventive programs (Rooms, plants, and Equipment)
- Liaise and work in harmony with all departments.
- Conduct ongoing training/coaching for junior staff members.
- Conduct all aspects of building and rooms audit and action remedial and also assisting in the ordering of maintenance stock.
- Any other duties assigned
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Computer Skills (Excel, Word & Opera)
- Well-spoken and pleasant outgoing personality
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 12TH MAY, 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: THURSDAY 18TH MAY, 2017
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]