Marie Stopes Zambia Job Vacancy: Front Office Administrator
Marie Stopes Zambia (MSZ) is a results-focused social enterprise, which uses modern marketing techniques to provide family planning and reproductive healthcare. MSZ is part of the global network that is Marie Stopes International (MSI). MSZ subscribes to the MSI goal and mission, which is to prevent unwanted births and to ensure the individual’s right to Children by Choice not Chance.
It is a role requirement that the job holder must fully support the concept of Child Protection, zero tolerance for fraud and bribery and comply with and promote and live MSI CORE VALUES.
Purpose: MSZ seeks a Front Office Administrator who will be responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our clients and play a crucial role in the effective and smooth running of the MSZ Family Health Centre. The Administrator must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Customer Service
- Greet clients as they arrive into the facility and provide them with appropriate information
- Provide customer service in responding to inquiries/complaints from clients, outside agencies, and internal departments/programs.
- Ability to keep client information confidential
- Fully comply with all health and safety requirements, including reporting all accidents, near accidents and hazards.
- Oversee collection, documentation, and reconciliation of daily client payments (Cash, Insurance and POS)
- Produce weekly sales reports
3. Record and Office Management
- Monitor front desk operations to ensure all revenue cycle policies/procedures are executed. Ensure that registration is completed appropriately, insurance eligibility verified, and appointments reconciled.
- Manage provider schedules to ensure timely care of clients, appropriate daily volumes, and completion of all chart notes in a timely fashion
- Manage filing and record keeping activities
- Order supplies and forms for the medical office
4. Insurance underwriting and claims administration
- Provide medical billing including receipts, coding duties and file insurance claims
- Credit control on claims. Includes active debt collection with Insurance companies and third parties
- Arrange for excess fees to be debited or credited.
5. Computer Information Management
- Use of word, excel, email and internet
- CLIC management
- Data retrieval
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office administrator
- Experience handling claims in health facilities will be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with internal and external clients with high levels of patience, diplomacy and tact
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
Qualified candidates should submit a detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Friday 27th April, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]