Mary’s Meals Job Opportunity in Zambia: Administrative Assistant
- Company: Mary’s Meals
- Location: Chipata, Eastern Province, Zambia
- State: Chipata
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The purpose of this position is to coordinate reception services for Mary’s Meals and support various administrative and operations services.
- Dealing courteously and efficiently with Mary’s Meals visitors.
- Supporting the Admin and Logistics Officer in organizing procurement – raising procurement requests and getting relevant procurement approvals.
- Supporting the Finance and Operations Officer in the management of petty cash.
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties.
- Maintain a user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking documents.
- Support the management of the stores and various types of stock for the head office and sub-offices.
- Be the custodian of the staff attendance system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A good Grade 12 Certificate plus a Diploma in either Administrative studies, Business Studies or Accounting.
- Experience in a similar role preferably in a busy environment.
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, proactive, well organized with attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to:
The HR and Admin Manager, P.O. Box 510302, Plot Number 1461/60, Kombe Road, Moth, Chipata
or [email protected] (The job being applied for should be the subject of the email)
Closing date is 22nd June, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.