Massive Job Vacancies at Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (20 Positions)
- Company: Centre for Infectious Disease Research
- Position: Data Associate
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Zambia
Data Associate Ref No. 29/11/17
Chadiza x1, Chipata x2, Lundazi x2, Nyimba x1, Petauke x1, Shibuyunji x1, Mazabuka x2, Monze x2, Kalabo x1, Kaoma x2, Mongu x2, Mwandi x1, Senanga x1, Sesheke x1
Reports to Data Coordinator. The incumbent collects and enters patient data into a specified electronic health recording system. S/he validates and verifies data for accurate reports to improve quality of care for the patients at health facilities.
- Enters all patient interaction data in an accurate and timely manner from all service points
- Assists clinical staff in ensuring all registers are available and up to date; participating in the compilation of HIA2 at the facility for reports uniformity of the data
- Ensures all collected data is entered and up to date in the specified electronic health record system
- Initiates and actively participates in data review meetings liaising with the District Data Coordinator and the Facility In Charges
- Ensures monthly facility performance is shared with facility in-charge and displayed at visible locations within facility
- Provides reports as requested by Provincial and District Health Offices
- Assists in the development of software by providing feedback for improvements in new versions, and assists in testing new versions of the software.
Handles computer equipment responsibly, keeping an inventory of all assigned equipment.
- Handles patient data with utmost confidentiality and follows the set data safety procedures as specified
- Routinely backs up patient data as directed and submit copy on time e.g SmartCare TDBs
- Certificate in Computer Sciences with two years data entry experience
- Diploma in Computer Sciences direct entry with 1year experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Closing Date for receiving applications is 11th December 2017.
How to Apply
Priority will be given to candidates living in the town being recruited for. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send application letter quoting Reference Number above, town of residence, relevant academic and professional certificates, and detailed CV with day-time telephone number(s) to:
CIDRZ Human Resources Director PO Box 34681, LUSAKA or email: [email protected]