Massive Recruitment at Zambia Airports Corporation Limited: Graduates Trainees [30 Positions]
- Company: Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited is a reputable Aviation Organization with a mission to provide World Class Airport and Air Navigation Services at our four major International airports: namely Kenneth Kaunda in Lusaka, Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe in Ndola, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula in Livingstone and Mfuwe International Airports.
We are seeking to recruit self-motivated, suitably qualified Zambian citizens to be developed in various disciplines within the Aviation Industry.
POSITION: Graduate Trainees (30)
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
The Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to give graduates best hands-on training in the aviation industry business and graduates will be required to undergo intensive Development programs for Twenty-Four (24) months to prepare them for future roles in the organization based on performance.
The following disciplines are preferred:-
- Business Related studies including Economics
- Purchasing & Supply
- Human Resources
- Air Navigation
- Hospitality and Customer Care
- Any other Aviation related studies qualifications
Must hold a full Grade 12 Certificate; with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must.
- Must have graduated from a University not earlier than 2016.
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
Applications with detailed CVs and of certificates indicating day time telephone fax numbers, names and contact addresses of three traceable referees, should be submitted to the undersigned by January, 2019.
The Director Human Resources
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport
P O Box 30175
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted