Maths and Geography Teacher Needed
CHALO TRUST SCHOOL
COMMITMENT, DEDICATION TOWARDS EXCELLENCE
Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions;
Maths and Geography Teacher – Combination
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
- Must be a Christian.
- MUST have a combination of Maths and Geography
- Must be a degree holder with at least 2 years teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 3 years teaching experience
- Must have a track record of good results.
- Must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with both IGCSE and GCE-O-Level syllabus.
- Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
- Must be ready to start work immediately.
- Must be preferably older than 28 Years of age.
DO NOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS!!!!!
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE PHYSICAL COPIES AND THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE SCHOOL. EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 12th January, 2017
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
Chalo Trust School
P.O. Box 35241,