MMI Holdings Graduate Intern In Southafrica
The programme is a work-based learning programme that assists graduates to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry.
These positions exist within the MMI Health Centre of Excellence which was established to create one health capability across MMI with a client-focused philosophy, designing solutions based on the segments’ different client needs and value propositions.
We need THREE graduates who have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or completed a 3 year National Diploma in:
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Learning and Development
- Completed degree or diploma in the field of Human Resources
- Should not be studying fulltime for the duration of the programme
- Be available full-time from 01 February 2018 to 30 January 2019
- South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Computer literate (MS Office)
THE WORK YOU NEED TO DELIVER
- Acquiring the relevant practical experience and knowledge of Company products
- Demonstrating skills in using Company systems and showing understanding of the operational processes
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities and timeous completion of logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry and attending all identified courses
- Ability to work under pressure while being client-centric at all times
- Assertive with good communication skills and the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behavior with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
HOW TO APPLY
1.Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- Character References
2.Psychometric assessments will be part of the selection criteria.
3.Qualifications must be attached to the application.
4.This internship programme will be hosted in both offices:
Cape Town office: Parc Du Cap 2 Mispel Road Bellville
5.Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered
6.Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
7.This opportunity is not open to recruitment agencies and we reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
Closing Date: 16 October 2017